This is a wiki post, covering TSYS lab equipment.
Bench top Equipment List
- Small circulation fan (solder fume removal): (Standard USB 5v , available from many retailers)
- Large circulation fan (solder fume removal): (9v dc barrel jack or battery operated, I bought it at HomeDepot, cant find the product on the website now, of course I’m sure many retailers sell desktop fans)
- Rework / solder station: http://www.aoyue3d.com/en/pro/default.asp?id=52
- Bitscope USB oscilliscope : https://www.bitscope.com/product/BS05/
- Lumens Document Camera (great for looking at PCB on screen and doing documentation) : https://www.mylumens.com/en/Products_detail/41/DC172
- Multimeter: https://www.cnx-software.com/2014/10/19/50-uni-t-ut61e-digital-multimeter-supports-data-logging-to-a-windows-computer/ and https://www.uni-trend.com/meters/ (take your pick for price/features) (we have the https://www.uni-trend.com/meters/html/product/NewProducts/UT61%20161%20Series/UT61E+.html )
- Bus Pirate (jtag and other low level bit twiddling) : https://www.sparkfun.com/products/12942
- USB microscope: https://www.adafruit.com/product/636
- DC Power Supply: https://usa.banggood.com/KORAD-KA3005D-0~30V-0~5A-Precision-Adjustable-DC-Power-Supply-DC-Digital-Control-with-Test-Leads-p-944574.html?cur_warehouse=CN&ID=43101&rmmds=buy
- Desktop magnifying lamp: https://www.harborfreight.com/desktop-magnifying-lamp-60642.html
- Raspberry Pi with keyboard/monitor/mouse , running LXDE and various software packages (cheese, sigrok, openocd ) Docs on bench top computer soon.